Wednesday, June 19, 2019





Thank you to my friend Jan! 
Jan came over on Friday to make Dads N Grads cards. These were not what we started out to do! The light houses were happy accidents !



The back side said Happy Fathers Day.  We were going to use them for Fathers day... but when we saw how perfectly the lighthouses were cut out, we quickly changed our mind! A Happy Accident! They are from the  Come sail away memories and more card pack . Item # 149552 and cost 11.00 ! These cards are great for card making... most of the work is done for you! If you are memory keeper/scrapbook-er there are all kinds of cards to make your memory keeping so much easier! I love lined cards, I can just write a brief note about my picture or use the larger lined cards when I have a lot to say!
 The background paper is # 149481 11.50 come sail away designer series paper  and co ordinates so well with the stamp set, and the memories and more card pack.  Stay tuned for more from this suite! 

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...