Friday, June 21, 2019





BOGO/ New Catalog open House!
My new catalog Open House is Sat June 22,2019 from 2 until 7pm Stop by and see all the new goodies I have.. and for every dollar you spend in the new catalog you get an equal amount of my gently used retired stamps and embellishments FOR FREE! I will also be selling my cards that already made for the ridiculously low price of 2.00 each or 6 for $10.00 
If you do not have a local demo and need a catalog, I will have one for you! 
I have some samples of the new suites ready to show you and my calendar for whats left in June and July is ready to go too! 
I am in Woodhaven Michigan if you are in the area message me for the address! I promise it will be a fun time and you just might win a door prize !  
Hope to see you Sat June 22 between 2pm and 7pm! 
Til next time
Barb in the Toadally Inked Studio! 



No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...