Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Here is another osw from my downline Sherry Tackett! I love that she chose the plaid paper, and the complimentary cardstock just makes the plaid paper Pop!  We had such a good time cutting our papers ...everyone brought a different dsp... and we cut them together.  If you would like to see a video of how to cut your dsp (designer series paper) check out my blog on October 12th ... I have a sideways video... hopefully the next video I will get it right!


Did I mention that this paper is on sale the whole month of October?? I just love the plaids .. you can see all the dsp on sale here


If you live in USA and do not have a Stampin Up! demo, I would love to help you out! Message me and I will send you a catalog of all our goodies! or go on line to My Store

When you order on line you receive a card made by me with a small thank you in it! For each 40,00 you spend before shipping and handling I give you a reward point ... collect 10 points and I send you a 40.00 gift certificate to spend with me!  


 

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...