Tuesday, October 13, 2020

more of the one sheet wonders

Here are some more of the one sheet wonders my downlines did with me. First up is from Michele Grimble. She chose the Whale paper... she loves sea turtles so I wasn't surprised when I saw what she chose!



This dsp is now on sale! 

If you live in USA and do not have a Stampin Up! demo, I would love to help you out! Message me and I will send you a catalog of all our goodies! or go on line to My Store

When you order on line you receive a card made by me with a small thank you in it! For each 40.00 you spend before shipping and handling I give you a reward point ... collect 10 points and I send you a 40.00 gift certificate to spend with me!  

 

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...