Monday, September 28, 2020

Here is another card I made using the Turnovers stamp set! I used the bat, stamped with smokey slate on the smooth side of the stamp, then turned it over and stamped  on the "bumpy side"in versamark and embossed with black embossing powder. For the pumpkins I stamped with cajun craze in on the "bumpy side" then turned it over and stamped pumpkin pie on the smooth side. I used the Life is beautiful stamp set for the tree and leaves , found here  video coming soon on how to use this very versatile stamp set! I just love that little bat! I think he has personality plus! He is a happy little bat!  
I hope you are enjoying this very nice fall weather.. at least its still nice here in Michigan... ;I am afraid colder weather is due soon.. right now our trees still have a lot of green and most all their leaves... we are just starting to get fall colors.. Til Next time.. take some time to do something nice for yourself.. and stay safe! TaTa for now, Barb
 

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...