Sunday, September 13, 2020

While I am sad to see summer go,  I always enjoy the beginning  of fall! That's why this stamp set,Harvest Hellos from the annual catalog, and Plaid Tidings dsp from the August to December Catalog bring me joy!....It has the apples of late summer and the beginnings of pumpkin spice...to Halloween, right up to Thanksging!..Here are a few quick and easy cards I made with this set. Isn't this plaid dsp just perfect for the pumpkin. Cards?

Stay tuned for a how to video on the cards,  in the meantime hop over to Www.barbhopper.stampinup.net

And take a look at all the fun things! Be sure to click on the shop now button!




Thank you for taking a peek at my block today I appreciate it! Remember every order receives a  handmade card for me and a little something something to brighten your day! Orders of $40 or more not only get the handmade card in a little something something for me you also get one reward point. When you receive 10 reward points you get a gift certificate for $40 to spend with me!


No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...