I love sunflowers! This card was made using the celebrate sunflowers bundle found on page 13 of the annual catalog and the brights dsp on page 15o and the neutrals dsp for the brown outline. Be sure to visit www.barbhopper.stampinup.net click on shop now to see more and get even more ideas
Bits and pieces shared just for you from Barb. go to http://barbhopper.stampinup.net for more ideas and products
Thursday, September 17, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
slider card
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
Hi Everyone! Today Sept 6 th 2007... I'm learning about Blogs and hopefully I will learn enough to share my love of Rubber Stamping and...
-
What happened to Sept?? Time flies.. the older I get the faster time goes !!! I made a quick video of how to make a slider card... these ar...
-
These are the bib thank you cards I made for our daughter's baby shower. I used appricott appeal paper and Pumpkin Pie ink. I colored i...

No comments:
Post a Comment