Sunday, September 27, 2020

How fun is this Happy Haunting card?? I started out with my least fav color Sahara Sand. Then I took a piece of card stock and punched out a 2 inch circle to use as a mask... then daubed white craft ink in the circle, then used some pumkin pie and mango melody ink on a dauber to make my moon. I did use a heat gun to heat set the white ink before using the other colors.  The next step I used Basic Patterns decorative masks and embossing paste to make my trees. When it was dry I took a light black blends  pen and carefully colored the trees when the paste was dry... the paste dries really fast . The card was cute, but missing something.. so I got out my most overlooked and underused stamp set, Turnovers. its on page 60 of the Aug- Dec catalog. found here  .  I have had so much fun with this set... this is where I found the adorable bat... yes bats can be cute! The Happy Haunting is from page 65 in the same book, called Banner Year. 


I hope you like todays card... it felt good to just sit and stamp for the fun of it. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in life we forget to do something for ourselves! I hope you can take the time and do some stamping for YOU!   Thats it for today Folks, Ta Ta for Now..Barb
 

No comments:

 Good snowy morning from Michigan! The small amount of snow that we got looks pretty, and I am happy to see it, for a day!  Now we can jump ...